- Program Qualifications
01 July 2022
The program qualifications offered by the Econometrics Department at the end of their undergraduate education are listed below:
• Obtaining information through advanced data processing and having the necessary information at the theoretical and practical level
• Accessing original sources of information in the social sciences and behavioral sciences using written and visual records.
• Acquiring the skills to present the information related to the field with the technical equipment required by the area.
• To be able to use information about the area in making, implementing, and making decisions.
• Creating comments, having the ability to analyze, and developing these skills by establishing relations with the sub-branches and other areas of social sciences.
• Passing the criticism filter through the cause-effect relationship of the information obtained in the area.
• Competence in developing views and interpretations of social and behavioral phenomena.