- Values and Objections of Department
14 June 2023
Values and Objections of Department
Values of Department of Business Administration:
- Participation and Pluralism
- Scientific Education and Research
- Transparency and Accountability
- Institutional Development
- Authentic and Independent Education-Training
- Environmental Respect and Responsibility with Social Values
- Internationality and Integration
- Awareness of Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Interdisciplinary Approach
Objectives of Department of Business Administration:
- To enable students to produce scientific knowledge through research and publications, to synthesize and interpret this knowledge and to serve the society.
- To ensure the qualitative development of education and training.
- To support education and training within the framework of international norms.
- To increase the capacity and quality of teaching and learning environments.
- To carry out studies to increase the quality of projects that contribute to urban and regional development.
- To provide international scientific research and publication production.
- To have a sufficient number of qualified academic staff.
- To present internationally accepted academic studies in the university environment where intellectual dynamism is captured.
- To support research that will reveal independent and original thought.
- To develop postgraduate research in terms of quality and quantity.